- Recensioni (0)
Take charge of your ride with this Reynolds 853 Steel frame designed around Niner’s [R]evolution trail geometry which begs the rider to push their limits. Ride it hard. Ride it fast. After all, it’s made from a truly time-tested material that’s been air hardened and heat treated. The efficient, yet compliant ride quality of the SIR 9 harkens back to a simpler time. A time without linkages and complicated shock settings. A time where all the energy you put into the pedals moves you forward.
- Redesigned bottom bracket and chainstay junction: Keeping ride quality in mind as well as tire clearance, we went to great lengths to design this crucial frame junction. The PF 30 Bottom Bracket allows you to run a standard press fit bottom bracket or, if simplicity is your thing, throw in an eccentric bottom bracket and run singlespeed. A hidden plate inside the chainstay yoke stiffens and strengthens in order to improve power transfer.
- Multiple mounting options: Pack it in, pack it out: Eighteen. As in 18 mounting points allow you to run racks and fenders, a bento box, water bottles, etc. This frame is versatile.
- Niner’s [R]evolution trail geometry: Our trail geo puts the rider in the sweet, balanced spot on the bike. Longer top tube, slacker headtube and shorter chainstays all mean more fun and better handling.
- Versatility is the name of the game. Boost spacing allows for wheel and tire options. Run 29” wheels up to 2.4” in width or 27.5 plus up to 3” in width. (Some tires and rim combinations may not fit.)
- A proper tapered head tube allows riders to keep up with front fork technology.
- Steel may be classic, but that doesn’t mean it can’t keep up with the times. Run that dropper. Or not. You have options. Options are good.
- The chainstay yoke is a piece of engineering ingenuity. To increase strength and stiffness, and to meet international ISO mountain biking standards, we created a nearly unified yoke which allowed us to create longer and stronger welds to the bottom bracket. And hidden inside, is a plate that adds to the stiffness.
The new SIR 9 isn’t a do-it-all bike. Then we’d call it the Unicorn 9. What it is, however, is a –do-it-most” bike, as in, you can do most of what you want to do on it and do it well. No, it ain’t no lightweight race bike, but you can race it. (It’s no pig eitherÄ) And it ain’t no 10 inch downhill bike, but you sure can shred on it. And it ain’t no skinny-tired gravel grinder, but you can load it up and head out on your own adventure. It’s truly a bike that you can –Do It Most” on.
- REYNOLDS 853 STEEL PROVIDES THE SUPPLE, COMFORTABLE RIDE THIS LEGENDARY MATERIAL IS KNOWN FOR.
- COMPATIBLE WITH 29X2.4 OR 27.5X3.0 TO OFFER THE CHOICE OF MAXIMUM ROLL OVER OR ULTRA TRACTION AND STABILITY.
- REVISED GEOMETRY IS OPTIMIZED FOR MODERN TRAIL RIDING, LONG DAYS IN THE SADDLE AND ALL AROUND GOOD TIMES.
- INTEGRATED BAG MOUNTS INSIDE FRONT TRIANGLE.
- BENTO BOX MOUNTS ON TOP TUBE OFFER ADDITIONAL STORAGE OPTIONS WITHIN REACH.
- REAR RACK MOUNTS: WEIGHT LIMIT 55LBS
- 73MM PF 30 BB SHELL IS GEARED OR SINGLESPEED COMPATIBLE WITH THE NINER BIOCENTRIC 30
- 148 X 12 BOOST REAR SPACING
- COMPATIBLE WITH 1X (MAX RING 36T) AND 2X (26/36 OR BIGGER) DRIVETRAIN SYSTEMS
- COMPATIBLE WITH 2X (26/36 OR BIGGER) DRIVETRAIN SYSTEMS, 34.9 SIDESWING FRONT PULL FRONT DERAILLEUR
- BB type: 73Mmm PF30 BB Shell (Adapters Required For BSA Type BBs)
- Shock size: N/A
- Shock mounting hardware: N/A
- Shock sag: N/A
- Seatpost size: 30.9
- Seat collar size: 31.8
- Front derailleur: 34.9 Side Swing, Front Pull Front Derailleur
- Headset: 1.125″ X 1.5″ Tapered Zero Stack Head Tube, 44mm Upper, 56mm Lower, Cane Creek Description: ZS44/28.6 ZS56/40
- Bearing specs: N/A
- Rear wheel spacing: 148 X 12 Rear Spacing
- Bottle mount location descriptions: All Sizes Have 2 Inner Triangle Bottle Mounts, 1 Mount Under Down Tube
- Max tire size: Can Fit Up To A 29 X 2.4 Or 27.5 X 3.0 Tire (Tire Sizes Vary By Brand, Some Tires May Not Fit)
- Chainring configurations: Compatible With Standard 1X, 2X And 3X Systems
- 1x max chain ring size: 36T
- Q-Factor: 168mm
- Max fork travel: 120mm
- ISCG compatibility: N/A
- Max rotor size: Post Mount Disc Brake _ 180mm Max Rotor Size
- Fork offset: Designed Around 51mm Offset
- Biocentric: Compatible With Biocentric 30